I don’t know if it was me and my boyfriend’s trip to Anderson Bakery, or the rainy weather, but I’ve been craving some good soup and sandwich. We made a trip to costco and bought all the delicious ingredients. For a fancy soup/sandwich combo that may cost around 15-20 bucks at a fancy restaurant, try it yourself at home for half the price! Plus everything is Costco sized so you’ll have plenty leftover to keep around for weeks!
Boudin Bakery Clam Chowder (Good for about four -six servings) 11.99
Organic mixed greens – 3.79
Antipasti Deli meats (Proscuitto, salame…) 11.99
@ Trader Joe’s
Sourdough Bread – 2.79
Sun-dried tomatoes- 3.99
Total Cost= 34.55 (Don’t forget there’s extras to make even more sandwiches and soups throughout the work week.)
Don’t forget to add your mayo, tomatoes, and red onions!
1. Heat soup, don’t microwave..I just like food better that way.
2. Heat your skillet or panini grill at medium heat.
3. Drizzle olive oil on both sides of both bread slices.
4. Put your desired spread on one bread.
5. Create your sandwich.
6. Put the entire sandwich onto the grill and until desired flip over. About 3 minutes.
7. Serve and enjoy!